620 Park Ave #185 Rochester, NY 14607
Telephone: 585-235-0046 |
Patriot Companies offers a wide variety of commercial properties available to business owners in the East End neighborhood. Call us today so that we can help you find the perfect location to suit your growing business needs.
The Hiram Sibley Building
Location: 311 Alexander Street / 355-363 East Avenue
This building is a breathtaking landmark spanning back through time as one of Rochester’s historical achievements. This building was constucted in the 1920s to honor Hiram Sibley the founder of Western Union by his son Hiram Watson Sibley.
Availability: 270sqft – 2,100sqft, pricing negotiable, lease terms negotiable
- 120 East Avenue – Rochester Club Centre, Commercial leasing
- 335-349 East Avenue – Valley Cadillac, Commercial leasing
- 360-370 East Avenue – Commercial leasing
- 355-363 East Avenue – Commercial Leaseing
- 311 Alexander Street – Hiram Sibley Buiilding, Commercial leasing
- 315 Alexander Street – Fitch Building, Commercial leasing
- 28 Lawrence Street – Residential/Commercial leasing